HELLO THERE

October 31, 2013



With this being my first blog post and first BLOG EVER I hope that you can bare with me as I figure this all out :) I'm not very computer savvy so this may take while! 

So I will start off with a little bit about me and what made me want to start blogging! 

My name is Kayla, 23 years old, mama to my pride and joy Rilynn (she just turned one; can't believe it) wifey to my manly husband brad(we're high school sweethearts cute huh?) and newly sales and events coordinator at work (LOVING IT). Did I mention, I'm a total penny pincher?!  My family and I live in a small little beach town and just want to live a simple life full of love and happiness! 

Why do I want to start blogging? After reading other blogs, observing so many creative talented people through Instagram, Pinterest and similar social media I have become nothing but intrigued! I always think "oh I'm so busy, I don't have time to do anything." But reality is... WE ARE ALL BUSY! Everyone has their own way of dealing with it and finding time to balance their lives out to get to where they want to be in life! I think the blogging is a great way to get inspiration from others and to open your eyes to the bigger picture. It's nice to know that I'm not the only other working mom out there, who feels like she doesn't have enough hours in the day! That's the beauty in it all.. Things will work out and fall in to place just let it.

Join me through everyday struggles with health and Fitness. My love for all things beauty, on a budget. As I balance work life and family life! And the joys that come with just being a Mommy! I will be open and honest...I PINKY PROMISE 

Xoxo 
Kayla 

Ps. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground