FAMILY PHOTOS

December 6, 2013

So I've been MIA lately but I have been sooo busy with this busy holiday season at work. But I will try to be more involved. :) With Rilynn turning one a little over a  month ago, I was more than ready to get some family pictures done! So of course I called one of the Best :)

I am so excited and completely in love with our family photos by the amazing and talented Danielle Captio at www.Daniellecappitophotography.com! We had a very grumpy little Rilynn that day(of course) but we still got great pictures... now what else can you ask for? This is my little Family :)

T







We cannot wait to get more pictures done in the future with Danielle, as our family grows. We will be getting some more done when Rilynn is just about 15 months old, and through out milestones in our life! Can't wait to put these beautiful pictures around my home, and don't forget to send out our Christmas cards(they're on there way!!!))

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground