The best cards ever.

August 5, 2015

My little man is about to turn 1 in September! So let the birthday planning begin! I've been pinning away and narrowed down the theme to camping/outdoors and I cannot wait to get everything together :)
 I love planning parties for my favorite little people! One of my favorite things to do for any  occasion is any excuse to pick out  Minted.com invites! 
(If you haven't looked on minted check it out! It's a bunch of creative artists, lots of them are stay at home moms, that create these designs, so you can get cool, great quality cards and support other mamas out there, I call that a double win!) 

I literally have to start looking weeks in advance (because they are all that good) and start "hearting" my favorites! It's getting down to the wire, so here are my top 3 picks! 
I think I know which one will be the winner! 

Click here to check out your favs! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground