Girl Date

August 1, 2015

Ri and I have a very close mommy daughter bond, I wouldn't change for the world! I feel guilty often because some days I feel like she just needs some one on one mommy time. So when we have the chance to do something together,, one of our stops is the nail salon! Ri is your typical girly girl, with a hint of tom boy, that loves getting her nails painted! She goes straight to the nail polish and picks out one plain color and one "sparkly " one, they always match by the way!  Anyways, I am grateful for the hour of mommy daughter time we get, and can't wait for many years to come. I hope  and pray that it's a bond that will never be broken.  I love this little girl of mine, to the moon and then some.
Xoxo,
Kayla T 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground