Let's Give This Another Shot

July 31, 2015

I started this blog almost 2 years ago now with the intentions of consistently being active in writing and taking some "me time" each day. I wanted to document memories with my family and write about what made me feel good, and what made me happy. But for some reason it just didn't click.

It caused me more stress. I was writing things, and deleting. It wasn't enjoyable, it was a burden. Not that I was totally active In writing or anything I just became overwhelmed with it figured, this just wasn't for me! (and as you can tell my blog layout needs some serious help. Ha.)

Well now time has past, life as blossomed and I want to give this another shot. I'm sitting here writing this with such a sense of calm and relaxation. This, is something that I've wanted to do for myself for quiet sometime now and hey, you have to start somewhere. So right now at 11:14pm it is.

So here it goes


 I'm Kayla

Mom of 2
Rilynn:2
Hudson:8months
Wife to Brad

Family is EVERYTHING! We live in a little town. We work hard. We love each other. We enjoy the simple things and the not so simple things at times. We laugh. We learn. We know we aren't perfect. We are just living this life one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time and it's just right.

so HELLO THERE 


xoxo,





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground